This form is intended for users of the University of Manitoba Libraries who are not current students. Students may register with Student Accessibility Services in order to request materials in an accessible format.
- You must have an active account with the UM Libraries.
- You require library materials in a particular format due to a print disability, in accordance with Section 32 of the Canadian Copyright Act. This includes any disability resulting from:
- severe or total impairment of sight or the inability to focus or move one's eyes;
- the inability to hold or manipulate a book; or
- an impairment relating to comprehension.
* Indicates a "required" field.
Print Disability Declaration Form
2. Register for alternate format services